Goods & Services Help

sansbones
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone. I'm pretty new to paypal still, but I need a little help.

I wanted to buy something from someone, and have been given their link to pay ( its a paypal me link, forwardslash, and then their username ). However it only gives me the option to send the money normally. I don't think the person's trying to scam me, since they have a good reputation for art and stuff an a pretty solid commision base - this is a problem from me being uninformed if anything. but I want to do this the proper way. However no option for 'goods and services' comes up. It lets me write a note and stuff but not actually have any option to choose what sort of payment it is. Obviously I'm pretty desperate to learn how to do so, since trying to do it manually through send & request means i would need their real name or email or something, which I don't have access to yet.

Any help is welcome since this would help me greatly in the future, too. 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sansbones

If he has a business paypal.me account then he can only accept goods / services payments.

If he has a personal paypal.me account then there should be a checkbox to tick to mark the goods as goods / services.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

sansbones
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks! So no matter what, they'll be a business account only if theres no option to change it?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.