Going back a refund to a seller who refunded me

andidarake1649
Contributor
Contributor

How do I return a refund back to a seller the items finally arrived so I want to give monies back

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Allejo
Contributor
Contributor
How do I return a refund back to the seller for an item that I have decided to keep?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michael

Hello @andidarake1649 and @Allejo. Thanks for taking the time to post your questions here in the PayPal Community Forum. It's great that you want to return money that was refunded to you now that you have received the item you purchased originally That's excellent!

I recommend checking the original transaction to locate the seller's email address. Please log on to your PayPal account, click/tap the transaction in your Activity and look for their email address there. Clicking/tapping on a transaction displays the Details Page which has all the information for a transaction.

You could also review any email you received from PayPal related to the transaction. Even messages sent as the result of a dispute or claim should mention a seller's email address. When you have the email address, click/tap Send (at the top of the Summary Page on the website, or at the bottom of the screen if you're using the App).

On the next page, enter the seller's email address, or click/tap their name/email in the list of recipients you've sent to before, if it appears there. Enter the amount on the next page, select Goods and Services, select a payment method, review all the details and click/tap Send Payment Now. You may also add a note telling the seller why you're sending them a payment.

I hope this is helpful. Once again, thanks for doing this. PayPal appreciates your desire to do the right thing, and we appreciate your business!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.