GoFundMe

Laura595
Contributor
Contributor
There is a GoFundMe deduction in my bank account but I can’t find it in my PayPal history. How do I tell what it is for if there’s no identifying information? (i.e. donated to my cousin and the name shows up in the details) Plus, there was a test deduction of $0 before the actual deduction. Thank you for your help Laura
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martin

Hi @Laura,

If you cannot locate the PayPal transaction on your account it would mean it was processed as a guest transaction, This is were a merchant or service uses PayPal to process their card payments, this process requires no login to a PayPal account but does require an email address and credit or debit card details. So you should have received an email with details of the transaction. If you have not received an email and don't remember making such a payment I would suggest you contact our Customer Support by phone. You will find the contact details in your PayPal help section. 

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.