Getting text messages for confirming the payment made

Ganesh81
New Community Member
I made a eBay payment from PayPal and got a text message for confirming the payment, however I cannot respond to it due to some technical issue. I called the customer service and confirmed them about my payment and asked them to process it, however I got text message again asking me to confirm the payment. Will this hold on the payment to merchant even after confirming over phone?
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Ganesh81,

I'm sorry to hear that you can't respond to the payment to confirm it. The payment will go through even without the response to the text message. The text message is an opportunity to respond to say that the payment is not valid in the event that there is unauthorized activity. If ever you get a text message stating that you made a payment when you did not, you can report unauthorized activity by following these steps.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.