Getting live help

HoopityHooper
New Community Member

I'm in an endless loop with PayPal's automated web system trying to track down a transaction that appears on my bank statement, and says it is PayPal, but it is not on my PayPal activity page.  I just wand to talk to an agent.  How the heck do I do that???  When I click the telephone icon on the help/contact page, nothing happens.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @HoopityHooper,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble contacting PayPal. If you're looking to call, click Call us and select Call as a guest or log in to get the number.

If you're seeing a transaction that references PayPal on your bank statement that is not in your PayPal account, you may have made a Guest transaction where you entered the card number instead of logging in to your PayPal account. If you did not make any Guest purchases around that time, the bank or card information may have been used by a fraudster on another account. Contacting PayPal by phone is the best way to have a representative search for activity with that card or bank account and review the activity.

I hope you get to the bottom of this quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.