Getting a refund for a subscription I failed to cancel

twenty47va
New Community Member

I was on a trial for a particular service and towards end of the trial I was trying to cancel the trial but the pages were so confusing and I never got confirmation of the cancellation. Unfortunately, I never contacted the vendor to advise them of the challenges I was having with this. Now the trial expired and I have been billed but I don't want this service. I have raised a dispute with PayPal because I want my refund as I am not interested in this subscription. Is this something PayPal can help resolve. Will I get my refund or I have lost?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_paula

Hi twenty47va and welcome, 

I am sorry to hear that you were having such trouble cancelling your agreement. If the agreement was still in place when it was billed again then I'm afraid we would not be able to do much here as we would have honoured the agreement that was in place. I would recommend to contact the company directly and explain the issues you were having trying to cancel. They should be able to help you resolve it and may offer to give you a refund. 

Thanks for your post, 

Paula 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.