Getting $1,000.00 back from mistakenly sending it to a diffirent email.

1timnix
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Everyone, Thank You in advance for any and all advice. So what happened was I was having some work done on my boat. The guy needed $1,000.00 for materials. So he wrote his email down so I could send it through PayPal. So I put his email in <removed> whom has a email account with yahoo and sent $1,000 an hour or two he calls me asking about the money long story short his email was <removed> whom also has an email accountso I was beside myself after sending <removed> several several emails I even offered him to split it I would give him $500 and just return $500 back to me because I had to scrap up and borrow to get the money so he can order materials. After tons of and endless hours with PayPal and emails to this <removed> he basically took the money and run. To me that’s the lowest of the lowest on the food chain. And after filing several disputes with PayPal. PayPal basically rode it out showed me no proof of anything they had done to get my money back they just closed the case and basically told me **bleep** your out $1,000.00. How about them beans lol. If anyone has any input or simply anything to say I mean it can’t be much worse than what PayPal has done nor the <removed> you know or if there’s any info about taking it to the authorities because to me it seems there has to be a law for just taking someone’s hard earned money. I’m still attempting to get my money back or at the very least as I mentioned the 500 if someone gives me info that leads to me getting my money back I’ll gladly pay them $500. PayPal is making take his email down

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.