Get Payment from clickworker

SherinaHana
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Guys, 

Need help, i try to get payment from clickworker but it is always show message below:

• Your payment details have not been confirmed.
  • Note: Your PayPal account is not verified, yet. Unverified PayPal accounts can not receive payments from us. To enable it for payments, please go to paypal.com, log into your account and perform the necessary actions to verify it. If you have problems figuring out how to verify your PayPal account, please get in touch with PayPal customer support. Once the verification is successfully done, please come back here and repeat the confirmation to update your data and unlock clickworker payments.

I try to search every way to make my paypal account verified, already try everything, but no luck until this week. 

Note: I connecting my Paypal to Bank Account and not to Credit Card.

Thanks,

Sherina

Login to Me Too
20 REPLIES 20

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi SherinaHana, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community forum and welcome as a new member!

Please review this link for information on how to verify your PayPal account - https://www.paypal.com/id/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-verify-my-paypal-account-faq444

There is a blue hyperlink you will click in on that page that will provide the steps to you. 

- Siobhan 

Login to Me Too

SherinaHana
Contributor
Contributor

i already follow your instructions, and it did not work, my account still unverified, any other suggestions?

Login to Me Too

Nongski08
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem, Tried it multiple times and Clickworker just doesn't verify my PayPal account. I checked my profile and everything seems to be in order, with the exception of adding a passport for additional identification. I used my driver's license to verify my identity when I registered my PayPal. Hope someone can help us.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Nick

Hi @Nongski08,

I'm sorry to hear you can't receive payments via Clickworker. You'll want to reach out to our customer service for assistance with this issue: @AskPayPal on Twitter, or Facebook Messenger: https://www.messenger.com/t/PayPalUSA, or contact PayPal Support at https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/contact-us.

~Nick
Login to Me Too

Nongski08
Contributor
Contributor

I was able to verify my PayPal account, they will charge you a fee, but it will be refundable once verified. From there I logged in back to Clickworker and tried to register again, and it worked! My PayPal account can now receive payments from Clickworker. Thank you for the help!

Login to Me Too

carlammejia
New Community Member

Hello! I just registered with clickworker.com and I am encountering the same issued. My PayPal account seems to be ok but still showing as Unverified when I link it to clickworker.com. Please advise on how you were able to solve the problem. Thank you.

Login to Me Too

mohamedelhady

how you did it ?

Login to Me Too

Diyonizi
New Community Member

I was also struggling with this for two days trying to verify my paypal account for clickworker

I linked my checking account to my paypal and added some funds from my checking account.

After that I tried again to verify the account via clickworker and it finally worked.

Login to Me Too

jannadane

Hi Can you tell us the steps you did in order to get verified. Thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.