how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

jrnestor
Contributor
Contributor

Karrani80
Contributor
Contributor
Im only gonna say this to you guys once 95% of those games are fake and u really have to go on net to research the game before you waste your time other then that for the real once in order for you to get paid you have to BIND YOUR ACCOUNT WHICH MEANS GOOGLE ACCOUNT FIRST THEN GOOGLE & PAYPAL BIND THEN YOU GET YOUR MONEY GMAIL BIND THEN GMAIL & PAYPAL BIND OK CHOW
Login to Me Too

Tastyredd_86
Can anyone tell me how do I suppose to get my winnings please off these games
Login to Me Too

Pammiejean1126
New Community Member
Do you really get paid for playing some of the online games such as Starry Legends?
Login to Me Too

MariaNiang
New Community Member
Magic Dice
Login to Me Too

Spade7777
New Community Member
I won over 200 Bucks in a game and it said it was going to be sent to my pay pal and I have yet to receive it and it’s been over a week
Login to Me Too

Ritzen27
Contributor
Contributor
Why cant my cashout from tile time app doesn't appear in my paypal?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ritzen27 

Is it another of these games?

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Curry21
Did anyone has gotten paid from crazy onet find and connect game?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.