cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gamestop order didn't go through but pending transaction exists 4 different times.

Gamestop order didn't go through but pending transaction exists 4 different times.

As the title says I attempted a large and rather expensive console order from gamestop in which the order didn't go through, so I attempted it multiple times to no avail, only to quite. Checking my email I see confirmed paypal pending payments to gamestop 4 in total over $400 each (all the same amount). Gamestop has no record of my order but Paypal is giving me no option to dispute or get it removed, there is no cancel button in summery and the resolution center says it can not do anything with any of the transactions. What do I do to get these cancelled and off pending? Someone lease help.

2 REPLIES
Highlighted
Volunteer Advisor

Re: Gamestop order didn't go through but pending transaction exists 4 different times.

@Slarghi

When you pay a company (rather than an ebay seller or individual), then it is often pending until that company processes your order and captures the pending payment.

If they don't process that order and capture the pending payment then the pending status times out at 30 days post-payment.

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.

Re: Gamestop order didn't go through but pending transaction exists 4 different times.

@kernowlass

after talking to a few more representatives it would seem that's not entirely true unfortunately, I have a pending ghost order that didn't go through from october that still hasn't voided because ''gamestop has a 1 year authorization time'' I just hate to think these will be sitting there that long. I know they don't mean anything but its still stressful, paypal says even tho it may not be in Gamestop's order system that they can't cancel it, gamestop says they can't do anything about it since the order didn't push through their system its a stalemate on either side