how do I access payouts from game apps?

65DarkWolf
Contributor
Contributor

Ive recieved 9.24 ERO from a game app but I have no Idea how to access it any help please???

Login to Me Too
6,446 REPLIES 6,446

Crystal58
Contributor
Contributor
How do I get payments from games
Login to Me Too

Valw57
Contributor
Contributor
Why would a payment FROM game app. fail
Login to Me Too

Pgp8865
Contributor
Contributor
Marine popstar payout is there a way that I am missing to receive a payout or is it a Pay
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pgp8865 

Is it one of these games???

Loads of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.

They just want you to think you will get cash to make you play or watch their ads or videos.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

QueenB38
Contributor
Contributor
I've played so many of these games still I haven't been paid
Login to Me Too

Crystal58
Contributor
Contributor
Fruit master
Login to Me Too

moha44
ballwars game
Login to Me Too

Contact Better Business bureau to make a complaint concerning the game app site, the website that navigated you to the game app and finally pay pal website for not honoring the transaction/ transfer unless said issue is fraudulent via the original websites and not pay pals fault. I am and alI i can say is good luck for us all being **bleep** in this time of pandemic by **bleep** like these.

Login to Me Too

Ro1851
New Community Member

I played a game online where you receive money.  They tell you that when you get to $X amount you can transfer it to your PayPal acct or an Amazon gift card.  The games are so boring because there are so many ads, but I got thru it.  Its the 2nd time I'm trying to transfer funds.  The first time I transferred money, but I'm locked out of that account.  For some reason, and I can't get thru to anyone to tell me what's going on.

The issue I have now, is I just finished playing a game and I'm ready to transfer some money to paypal account (i opened another account)

When I click on Collect funds, 2 boxes come up.  So I clicked Paypal cashout and first box says, enter your paypal account... second box says enter your email.  I know this is probably a scam, but just curious to know what is my "paypal account"  There's no room to type in my email.. just has few letter open after the @ .

Any ideas anyone?

Thank you

P.S. how can I find out about my other account where i'm locked out.  That account also has my Paypal Credit... so frustrated

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ro1851 

Those sorts of game apps are scams. They don't pay out but they get paid from you watching the ads as well as their ad providers who get a cut. Do a web search on the games before you play them.

If you're locked out of the paypal account because you got your password wrong a few times...do a forgot password to reset by email.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.