Funds not appearing from bank account

rhiandrath32
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to refund an eBay buyer who is saying my goods didn't come. PayPal advised that I need to add funds to my account so I did so through my Natwest account. This was two days ago and I can see the funds have gone out but they have not arrived in my account. This is getting pretty urgent as I need to refund them. Not sure why the funds have not come through...

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rhiandrath32 

You can only refund a buyer from funds in your paypal balance OR from a bank account.

So if you added funds to your paypal account which option did you use?

Only when you click to add funds there are 2 options, one done via paypal the slower one that takes 5-7 business days OR the other option which is done by you sending the funds to your paypal account via online banking that is done in minutes.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@rhiandrath32 

You can only refund a buyer from funds in your paypal balance OR from a bank account.

So if you added funds to your paypal account which option did you use?

Only when you click to add funds there are 2 options, one done via paypal the slower one that takes 5-7 business days OR the other option which is done by you sending the funds to your paypal account via online banking that is done in minutes.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

rhiandrath32
Contributor
Contributor

I added the amount I needed to refund to my PayPal by using digital banking two days ago and I'm still waiting for it to arrive.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.