Fundraiser

BatsGal
New Community Member

Our non profit team is doing a raffle and selling tickets in multiple locations. How can people pay via PayPal? I need their contact info for the raffle

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @BatsGal,

Thank you for your post! Please first make sure that what you're planning does not go against the Acceptable Use Policy in your country. Click Legal at the bottom of the PayPal website, then find the Acceptable Use Policy listed there. In some places, raffles may not be permitted or may require prior approval.

The requirements for receiving payments also may differ by country. If you let us know what country your account is registered in and whether it's a Personal or Business account, the community can get you the information specific to your type of account.

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.