Friends and Family option gone

Greevesmx4
Contributor
Contributor

I have no option for Friends and Family, or otherwise, it just goes straight to the payment. I'm in the UK.

Many people seem to have the same issue, but I have not seen any proper explanation for it. 

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Greevesmx4 

Are you clicking on send and request? Then send funds > put in email address of the person you are sending to > then on the next page the 2 options of goods/services OR friends/family (trusted person I think they have re-named it now) shows.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Greevesmx4
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, as soon as I put the email address and amount in, it just goes straight to the payment with no options for "payment for goods" or anything.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Greevesmx4 

Just did a test run on mine, i put in the email address AND THEN THE AMOUNT before i got the option to send goods/services or family/friends.

Maybe you did not go far enough.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Greevesmx4
Contributor
Contributor
I put the email address in, then the amount, then it goes straight to pay, no options anywhere!
Login to Me Too

Greevesmx4
Contributor
Contributor
OK, think I may have found the problem. This only happens if I go on PayPal on my old PC, which is running Windows xp. It works fine on the phone! Bit strange, but problem solved.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Greevesmx4 

Gr8, well done.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.