Friendly Money Has Not Come In

Matthew10o7
New Community Member

I just recently created a paypal account and it has not yet been 24 hours since the making of it but, my friend has sent me money through a friendly/family transaction with my Paypal . me but the money has still not came in.  I have confirmed my email multiple times and also have my phone number connected but still has not came in.  I do not however have a card connected to my account

Login to Me Too
91 REPLIES 91

thisisathingnow
Contributor
Contributor

@Gatty7 wrote:

I suspect one of these could be the reason for your issue:

Why did I receive a payment notice, but no payment to my PayPal balance?

Why has my payment been sent as an eCheque? (in other words, he/she could have sent you an eCheque)

ive already confirmed my email, and the person sent it through my paypal link. the person cancelled it earlier today for no apparent reason which i dont understand at all. 

Login to Me Too

Negg1
Contributor
Contributor
Sold something on eBay and the money isn’t showning in my account even tho the person has sent payment? Where will it be? Or when will it show?
Login to Me Too

maddog9776
Contributor
Contributor

I have a customer that made a purchase off eBay and he says his credit card was debited, but I don't see it in my PayPal account. He says he made the payment yesterday. How long does it usually take?

Login to Me Too

meltang
New Community Member

A friend sent money to me through paypal, and I got an email saying that it had been sent, but when I went to my palpal account, my balance was still at 0. I have already confirmed my email, so I don't know whats wrong.

Login to Me Too

Kimmycat57
Contributor
Contributor
My email is confirmed but for some reason the money will not show in the balance. I have a confirmation code in the email but I don't see anywhere to put the code. What is going on.
Login to Me Too

michellehayes1
New Community Member

someone sent money to me in my paypal and it shows 0.00 and i did all i was to do and still nothing.. how do i get my money?

Login to Me Too

AnandaReus

I got an email that I have received the money from a friend. But the amount is not available on my balances. I have confirmed my email, and I have sent money less than a month ago, I don't know I cant received it now. 

Login to Me Too

FrankieDow
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, all. I’m new to the PayPal community so I’m hoping this is an easy fix. I am an artist and sell my paintings often—a few of my customers prefer PayPal payments, so I’ve moved here to try and reach new clientele. Anyways, a friend of mine sent me $20 for a painting. I got a confirmation email stating it was sent to me, yet my balance is empty and it shows no record of any transactions. I’ve confirmed two email addresses, my phone number and have all of my information for my profile stored. Am I doing something wrong? Thank you in advanced for your help, and have a great evening.
Login to Me Too

Ell1020304
New Community Member
Had an email saying ‘first payment received’ but I didn’t have any money in my account. A family member then sent me some money to see if it all worked which it did. However I was expecting $300 to be put into my paypal which I thought was that first payment? Emails and all confirmed. But I’m wondering where that $300 disappeared to? (From England, uk) money expected from a social media app.
Login to Me Too

dmach1
New Community Member

Someone made a legitimate payment to my wife's email account, which had not yet been set up with PayPal.  She received an email saying she could claim in money in just a few easy steps.  We have since added her email address to my PayPal account, confirmed the address and repeatedly tried to claim the money.  The screen shows the money has been transferred, but it does not appear in the account.  I have a transaction number, but can't find a way to contact PayPal to figure it out.  Can anyone advise me what to do?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.