Friendly Money Has Not Come In

Matthew10o7
New Community Member

I just recently created a paypal account and it has not yet been 24 hours since the making of it but, my friend has sent me money through a friendly/family transaction with my Paypal . me but the money has still not came in.  I have confirmed my email multiple times and also have my phone number connected but still has not came in.  I do not however have a card connected to my account

Login to Me Too
91 REPLIES 91

Juicah
New Community Member
I have this exact issue and have been calling paypal for over 2 weeks about it. Getting a different story each time it is beyond a joke now and I honestly don't know where else to turn. If my company made an error we would not let our customers be out of pocket because of a system error we caused. Really dissapointed by the customer service at paypal.
Login to Me Too

Dollmood
Contributor
Contributor
I've received an email saying I have to claim funds I have been sent but when I try to click the button nothing happens. I've verified my email adrenaline via another email yesterday so this has been done. When I go to my PayPal account it says I have 0 funds and I can't see anywhere to accept the payment that has been made. Any ideas? Thanks in advance
Login to Me Too

Vandriquez
New Community Member

im having the same issue

Login to Me Too

TheCheeseMan331
Contributor
Contributor
So my relative sent me money so I could go shop online. I got the email from PayPal saying I received the money. When I went in to my PayPal my balance was still at zero.(I already confirmed email.
Login to Me Too

TheCheeseMan331
Contributor
Contributor
So my friend sent me money through PayPal and I received a email saying I have gotten the money. A hour later I checked my Bal and it was still at zero. Can someone please help me.( I confirmed my email and already waited two days)
Login to Me Too

davidd645
New Community Member

My friend had sent me money using my email account through his phone and I am having trouble accepting the payment through my mobile and desktop site, when I go to accept it tries to get me to confirm the number and it does not register. any ideas ?

Login to Me Too

Boigirl6966
New Community Member

My sweet friend sent me money to my account. I verified the email address she sent it too and my phone number. I recall seeing the email verifying that she sent it to me. The email mysteriously vanished ... and without it I can not accept her payment. Any suggestions? Shouldn't paypal send another email saying I have money waiting?

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi everyone!

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues receiving a payment. There is a known issue currently affecting some customers, where a payment that is unclaimed due to an unconfirmed email address does not show in the account even after the email address is confirmed. Our teams are working on a resolution.

One workaround to try for now would be for the sender to cancel the unclaimed payment and attempt to re-send it after the email address has been confirmed.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Chelsleigh

Im having the same issue, any advice would be appreciated. 

Login to Me Too

Mike145
New Community Member
My friend send me money to a email wasn't created yet so i made an email using the same email he send the money to and when i created the email no notifications showed up about the payment and it showed no money in my account what should i do?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.