Friendly Money Has Not Come In

Matthew10o7
New Community Member

I just recently created a paypal account and it has not yet been 24 hours since the making of it but, my friend has sent me money through a friendly/family transaction with my Paypal . me but the money has still not came in.  I have confirmed my email multiple times and also have my phone number connected but still has not came in.  I do not however have a card connected to my account

Login to Me Too
91 REPLIES 91

AnaKR
Contributor
Contributor

I have sent a payment to another persons paypal which in my understanding should come through quick and easy. It’s the third day already and that person still havent recieved the money i sent him on his account even though he got an email with confirmation that i HAVE sent him the money. Why does he still not have the money on his account?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AnaKR

No idea, could be 1 of many reasons.

Is he in your country and accepting the same currency.

Is the email address you sent the funds to the same one that is linked to his paypal account?

Has he verified that email address?

Has he any limitations on his account?

Is the transaction marked as sent /completed on YOUR paypal account and if not what does it say?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

AnaKR
Contributor
Contributor
He does not use the same currency as he does not live in the same country as me. It says on my paypal account that transaction is pending but he told me that he has confirmed it many times. He did give me the right email address and it is linked to his account. I have no clue why it’s not working.
Login to Me Too

AnaKR
Contributor
Contributor
He does not use the same currency as he does not live in the same country as me. It says on my paypal account that transaction is pending but he told me that he has confirmed it many times. He did give me the right email address and it is linked to his account. I have no clue why it’s not working.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AnaKR

So what currency did he send the payment to and can you accept that currency on your paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

rchlg
Contributor
Contributor
I have been sent a payment which stayed pending on the person who has sent it account. I am new to PayPal I have confirmed my email address but the money is not showing anywhere for me to Confirm?
Login to Me Too

Mariiprinn
New Community Member
Someone send me money and even though I’ve confirmed my email the money is still not showing up. What do I do?
Login to Me Too

liamh12
New Community Member

I just got an email that my friend sent me $20. I didn't see it, so I went to go confirm my email. I went back to my account after confirming my email, and the money still wasn't there. I waited a few minutes to make sure it didn't need to refresh or anything. What should I do? Where is my money?

Login to Me Too

Kelsey123
New Community Member
I have been sent a payment. However this has not shown on my PayPal. I have tried to confirm my email address as instructed. But not sure if this has worked.
Login to Me Too

Corinne82
New Community Member

I have received a payment which shows complete, I go into my wallet to withdraw funds and it says I don’t have any funds to withdraw..,

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.