Friend has made a payment to me - showing as Pending in their PP does not show in mine.

markbognor
New Community Member

A friend says that they have made a F&F payment to me and that this payment is showing as pending in their activity.  This payment does not show up at all in my activity so I can't confirm to them receipt because there is no evidence of it.  I have a transaction number but don't know what to do with it. They are saying that I have to claim the money, but I don't know how. Any help appreciated!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@markbognor wrote:

A friend says that they have made a F&F payment to me and that this payment is showing as pending in their activity.  This payment does not show up at all in my activity so I can't confirm to them receipt because there is no evidence of it.  I have a transaction number but don't know what to do with it. They are saying that I have to claim the money, but I don't know how. Any help appreciated!

Make sure they send to correct email address. If email address on the payment is wrong, they have to cancel if they can and resend it. If you cannot claim the payment, the unclaimed money will be returned to sender after 30 days.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.