Fraudulent games list

RHNHDZY
Contributor
Contributor
Scam games Starry legend, tree for money( $400), solitaire 2020( at $19.81 and can't win anymore. Cash out at $200), Big win solitaire ( owe me $800), coin + couldn't even pay $50. Fish for money( you have to watch so many ads for $20. A lot of these games I've reached high amounts of money and never get paid. Google don't do a thing about the fact they are aiding fraud by allowing these companies to do this. Most of these have non existent email sites.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

anita422
Contributor
Contributor
2048 Cards Block Legend Bingo Time. 2048 Hexagon Dice Merge Pro. Word Vegas. Number Merge. Shot Brick Breaker. Also why are you letting them use Paypal Name
Login to Me Too

mca3
Contributor
Contributor
When you get to the amount you can cashout, you select the amount like $300 and the it asks for your email address and then they are supposed to put it into your PayPal account. Depending on the amount of the PayPal card you choose .
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mca3 

@RHNHDZY 

@anita422 

Lots of posts on here all saying money ''pending'' from one game or another but I have never seen anyone actually get paid any money.
The large amounts of cash folks are trying to withdraw are a lot more than any game could earn with their advertisement sponsorships.
Research first as its very unlikely you are going to get a lot of money from playing a game !

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mca3
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you everyone for your advice. I think something should be done about these games that use PayPal, Amazon, Visa cards to suck people in to playing their games. I have also tried to cashed out on visa and still nothing there either. I have learned my lesson the hard way and will delete them all.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.