Flixbus payment problem

Ck97
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to make payment with paypal but the page coming up like you need to add payment methods. I already did it. Also when I try to add it again it also says this account is already added. What can I do? My bank is volksbank

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ck97 

Read the checkout screens carefully as it may be asking for a back up payment method. If there is a "Change" link above the add payment method form, click it and select your card.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Ck97
Contributor
Contributor
I checked it again carefully but It did not work. I have a german bank account that linked to my paypal.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Ck97,

I'm sorry to hear that you're being prompted to add a bank. It may be that the bank you are hoping to use has been ruled out by the security system for use with that transaction. If that is the case, you would be prompted to add a different payment method.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Tashnata
New Community Member
Im having the Same problem, I have a German bank account too. Its soo annoying
Login to Me Too

Mkmann
Contributor
Contributor
I have exactly the same problem with a Dutch bank account + (backup) credit card added. After the redirection from the flixbus app and logging in into paypal, the paypal dashboard page appears and nothing can be found about the payment. I have had this problem multiple times now and I've heard it happen to other payments (other than flixbus) as well.
Login to Me Too

M1EL
Contributor
Contributor
Does somebody know, how to fix this problem ? I want to go in another city for New Year, but I cannot buy a ticket due this problem...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.