Fiverr has sent the money but didn't get added to PayPal account

maneesh_1999
Contributor
Contributor
It's been more than 20 days my money has not been added to my PayPal account. In fiverr it says the withdrawal is in progress for the last 20 days. Sent an mail for PayPal still no response. Fiverr had sent the money to PayPal but paypal did not add it to my PayPal wallet
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@maneesh_1999 

To receive Paypal payments in your country + to be able to receive payments in your local currency read the below link.

https://www.paypal.com/in/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-receive-paypal-payments-faq1750?app=searchAutoC...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

maneesh_1999
Contributor
Contributor

Yes i had not linked my bank with the paypal..

But three days before, I linked as per your advice and waited and got an mail from paypal saying "you can now receive payments in your paypal account".

Still the money hasnt been transferred into my paypal account..

In fiverr it still says withdrawl in progress..!

Login to Me Too

cr4zy_br0
New Community Member

same here... the money is not added to my wallet and fiverr still says withdrawal in progress and its been 21 days... FEELS LIKE MY MONEY VANISHED

Login to Me Too

jashwanthkrishn
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue. I have linked my bank account too, but still, I didn't receive my money through fivver.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.