First time seller. Sold something on ebay but don’t know where they payment has gone?

alrightmatt
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve sold an item on ebay, and ebay is saying payment has been received with a big red ‘PAID’ stamp over the item. However, I cant find the payment? Its not in my linked paypal account and i dont have an email from paypal to say its been received. Im aware there is a 21 day hold for new sellers, but there is no indication anywhere of a pending payment...any ideas?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@alrightmatt

Go to ebay and click on 'sell' put in anything (as you aren't going to actually list anything) until you get to the main page > scroll down to near the end of the pretend listing where it says payment methods and check the email address that is on that page, is there a spelling mistake or old one?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@alrightmatt

Go to ebay and click on 'sell' put in anything (as you aren't going to actually list anything) until you get to the main page > scroll down to near the end of the pretend listing where it says payment methods and check the email address that is on that page, is there a spelling mistake or old one?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

alrightmatt
Contributor
Contributor
Found it! Thank you. Ebay was linked to my other paypal account. Thats a smart work around- cant believe there’s not an easier way to view where payment have gone?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@alrightmatt

There may be but thats the only one that i know  Smiley Wink

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.