First Sales payment from customer wasn't reflecting in my Paypal

alvinots
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Paypal,

On 29th of Oct I received my first sales in my shopify store and I was notified to register a business Paypal account. I followed the steps for the registration and after it was completed. I thought that the payment will be reflected few days later. But yet until now the payment is still haven't reflect into my account. I even received an email saying that my payment still haven't being claim. I followed the link given in the email to sign in to my account yet it still haven't receive the payment. I've also double check on my verification of email and I've also make sure that my setup of paypal in my shopify is correct. I've also contacted the Paypal Support but no reply so far.

Really hope that anyone could help me solve this issue. Much Appreciated!

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You need to follow the directions here:

https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/payments/paypal/set-up-paypal

VERY IMPORTANT: 

"When you set up your Shopify store, Shopify creates a PayPal Express Checkout account for the email address you used to set up your store. If you already have a PayPal account with that email address, then you'll receive payments from orders made with PayPal right away."

You registered for a new PayPal account with the same email address you use for Shopify? And your PayPal account has to be a business account.  

All this info is available in the link I sent above. Hope you can get it fixed.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

alvinots
Contributor
Contributor
Yes. I’ve register with the email that I used in my Shopify paypal express. But it didn’t show up.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.