Federal tax refund on unverified account

ekelley86
Contributor
Contributor
My account went to unverified after years of verified. I did get the cash card. But how do I know if my refund will be deposited if my accounts not verified and calling hasnt answered if I need to change my refund account info!!! HELP. I USED TO HAVE THE PAYPAL BUSINESS DEBIT. I DONT NO IF IM ON THE CASH OR CASH PLUS. AND I HAVENOW ADDED 3 BANKS AND PAYPAL HASNT ATTEMPTRD TO VERIFY THEM
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ekelley86 

Your choice is clear. You should change the refund account info on your taxes since you have 3 bank accounts you can direct deposit to without the need of PayPal. Ain't no tellin' when your bank accounts will get verified via PayPal at this point. Then get your account verified without the panic. If any of you bank accounts have a debit card associated then you can access the cash via debit card.

Please contact customer service for assistance with verifying your account:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other contact options.

Call early, during business hours, west coast time to try to get a US rep. 

Or contact via social media:

Facebook (US): https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter (US): @AskPayPal 

It will say under the PayPal balance on the Summary page whether your PayPal balance is PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.