Failed Payment But decreased money?

Tu1
Contributor
Contributor
Hi . I have made an payment but it said the payment is deny and the money in my bank account decreased 😞 What should i do to get my money back
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Tu1,

I'm sorry to hear that the payment was declined but the amount was taken from your bank. Was there more than one payment? If there were two payments and one was successful, the funds may have been debited from your account for the successful payment.

If there was only the one payment, it may be that the bank still set aside the funds even though the payment was denied. It may take your bank some time to adjust the balance to show the funds coming back into the account.

If the funds are missing for 14 days, you should contact your bank to inquire further.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Tu1,

I'm sorry to hear that the payment was declined but the amount was taken from your bank. Was there more than one payment? If there were two payments and one was successful, the funds may have been debited from your account for the successful payment.

If there was only the one payment, it may be that the bank still set aside the funds even though the payment was denied. It may take your bank some time to adjust the balance to show the funds coming back into the account.

If the funds are missing for 14 days, you should contact your bank to inquire further.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.