FTMO Tradin platform

ALA161
New Community Member

Hello,

does any one knows if PayPal accepts payment from FTMO ( Trading platform), when you get funded , you shall receive monthly payments from your trading benefits. can I transfer these benefits to PayPal then to other places? if yes should it be an personal if business account ?

on the other hand can I buy crypto currencies with PayPal account?

cheers

Ala`

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hi @ALA161

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

PayPal can be used on a wide variety of platforms. Please check with the website you are using to see if they offer PayPal payment services. After a quick review of your profile, it looks like you're from Jordan. At this time we do not offer the ability to purchase and sell cryptocurrency in your country. We are constantly looking for ways to expand our product and service availability globally and appreciate your interest!

I hope this helps!

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.