Expert Zones

Wilky69
Contributor
Contributor

I am looking for any information that anyone may have about Expert Zones online store based in London, England. They do PayPal checkout but the site doesnt show the secure checkout symbol I am used to seeing. If you have any experience with the store, good or bad, please let me know. Thanks.

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

Sly2006
Contributor
Contributor
I don’t know about this specific website. However, I tried to buy an Apple Watch from another site and when I clicked to pay with PayPal they wanted me to send the payment to someone’s email address. Since that isn’t the normal way to pay with PayPal I didn’t do it. Two weeks later I got a fake email from someone claiming to be PayPal, telling me there was a possibility of fraudulent activity in my account, and providing a handy link for me to sign in. Luckily I don’t check my email every day so I had actually been signed into my account the day after the email was sent. I did go ahead and use the real PayPal site to check again and there was no activity on my account at all. So, my best guess is this is another scam. I don’t know what you were thinking about buying from them, but I’ve decided I’m just going to have to pay a lot of money for that Apple Watch I want 😊
Login to Me Too

DCAllen8

Everyone who was scammed should file a complaint with google for sponsoring them and also file a complaint with the FBI internet crime complaint center here https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx.

Login to Me Too

Moro22o
Contributor
Contributor

I’m interested in this site as well.   I tried to email the address they provided me via email, asking me  to send $ via PayPal and received no response. They don’t have their shipping information on the site, but they do have a customer service phone number.  

I tried a 2nd order tonight and got a DIFFERENT email address to pay directly via PayPal.  

I used GoogleMaps to locate the office and warehouse.  Office is a gym.  Warehouse was nearby, but I didn’t get a street view. 

Login to Me Too

TnHawaii
New Community Member

It always gives you a different name to send the money too. Non of which have an account. Guess I wont be getting a great deal. Seems way to shady.

Login to Me Too

celmarvic
New Community Member

Thanks for posting here. I go by one rule. If it's too good to be true, it probably is. This is the only site with that price of all the 20 sites, it's about $100 difference. So yes, I'd rather pay the legit price than lose it all.

Login to Me Too

skujath
New Community Member

I am in the process of trying to get PayPal to refund money that was sent to this company.  Paypal is now telling me it was a personal transaction so they won't refund the money.  Even though the whole transaction was done through this company's website.  THEY ARE FRAUDS!  As much as I wanted the Apple Watch for that price, I am learning the hard way.  THIS COMPANY IS COMPLETELY A FRAUD!!! Not sure yet what PayPal is going to do with them.  

Login to Me Too

Moro22o
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry to hear that. But thanks for sharing.
Login to Me Too

Abimael1
Contributor
Contributor
If true this website work I need help I bought 2 I phone from there
Login to Me Too

Sue386117
New Community Member

PayPal must have shut them down because now they are asking for payment with Amazon egift cards.  Don’t trust this site.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.