Everyone is seeing zero funds on their PayPal Balance!! @PayPal HELP US

Dxgner
Contributor
Contributor

I, myself received a payment from a customer 3 hours ago! BUT my PayPal balance is still $0.00! 

Login to Me Too
16 REPLIES 16

allrounder551
Contributor
Contributor

Has a member of paypal actually responded to this issue?... No told you there hopeless ill have to refund my customers now out of my own pocket so thanks very much Paypal what would happen if i had thousands of pounds in payments that werent showing in my balance its still £90 so i want that money as both transactions are saying complete but no money on my balance totally unacceptable. Dont use paypal ever again take my advice there too unreliable now.

Login to Me Too

insas
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Not yet. But for me it is Sunday 10pm in UK so doubt anything will be resolved today. After 2hrs still nothing.
Login to Me Too

allrounder551
Contributor
Contributor

Ill be asking some interesting questions as to why my balance isnt showing these 2 payments nothing pending on both, also both completed i have the emails to prove it also screen shotted my balance, its an embaressing situation for my customers, imagine if i was a high profile seller on ebay with hundreds of transactions and this happening. It looks to me as there software has issues with certain banks, i asked both of my customers did they have sufficient funds in there accounts both said yes, but one said it was pending on there paypal transaction so its paypal who are at fault here, they need to get this sorted otherwise ill be complaining to a governing body about this as its unnacceptable, its unreliable as well and not good for a trading platform so glad i came off ebay as there funds were getting ridiculous now this its beyond a joke. Ill be definitely closing my account now i cant risk this happening again causes too much stress and anger luckily it is only £90 but its not the point a company like paypal shouldnt be having issues like this its a multi million pound company. They need to get there act together.

Login to Me Too

bigtidyup
Contributor
Contributor

How do we prove what our balance as/ should be?! What the hell is going on? I have over £50 missing.

I HAVE REMOVED MY BANK CARDS JUST IN CASE.

Come on paypal what the hell is going on, you cant steal money! sort this out!

This is totally in breach of uk banking regulations.

And yes paypal DOES have to abide by our banking law handling uk money. Regardless of paypal being a company that does not pay any uk tax...

Login to Me Too

insas
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
They are working on it. Mine appeared after 3,5 hrs.
Login to Me Too

allrounder551
Contributor
Contributor

I dont leave any amounts of money in my paypal account trust no one i transfer out to my bank i only leave in less than £1 i suggest you do the same, also youve less chance of hackers having a go at your account.

Login to Me Too

insas
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
I do not trust PayPal at the minute. My balance was updated after 3,5hrs but considering PayPal IT issues I am afraid to withdraw and might keep balance in until tomorrow morning where during PayPal working hrs less chance of IT glitch.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.