Etsy

Jmh18
New Community Member

Trying to buy something on Etsy using PayPal but when it takes me through to payment it says "we aren't able to process your payment using PayPal at this time. Please go back to the merchant and try using a different funding source" Anyone have any suggestions?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

johje
New Community Member

Having the same problem and this is driving me crazy. Been trying to fix for 4hours.

Login to Me Too

iman93
New Community Member

Were you able to get it to work eventually? Also running into this issue.

Login to Me Too

VenusBloodflow
Contributor
Contributor
Nope. I ended up calling PayPal support # which seemed to be pointless as they outsource their call centers to random people around the world at their home computers. I recommend calling during normal business hours for your location. Anyway, the agent basically couldn't figure it out, kept giving me b.s. reasoning that I kept having to prove him wrong on & eventually ended up being a scammer trying to sell the Satan Shoes on Etsy. I assume that was the reason for having been blocked except shortly after this incident I had to use a different PayPal account to send $$$ to a known associate on a separate occasion that was not a scam. I fear PayPal has many bugs currently needing attention.
Login to Me Too

VenusBloodflow
Contributor
Contributor
Me too, I fear it is a scam & PayPal is not allowing my purchase to prevent fraud. Would just be nice to know...
Login to Me Too

Airurando
Contributor
Contributor
Got the same issue. I contacted Etsy who provided me few workarounds but nothing worked. They said PayPal should do something...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.