Contributor
Contributor

leadinfo1980_0-1582525890122.png

I am getting Payment error while doing test purchase

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @leadinfo1980,

Thank you for your post! I'm sorry to hear that you're seeing an error. You mentioned that it is a test purchase. Is the site that you're purchasing from your own site? If you're trying to pay your own account from your account, the payment would not be possible. If that's not the case, can you tell us a little more about the test payment you're making?

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

leadinfo1980
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Olivia,

Thanks for your Response 

when some one buying my product then they are getting this error.

<removed>

Please check  my product link and try to buy and may be you will get the same error. 

I had discussed with Jvzoo and they said it is issue with paypal side .

Please find the  response from Jvzoo.com support team  for more detail.Response from JVzoo.JPG

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @leadinfo1980,

For issues with integration, I would recommend one of two things. You can post in our Merchant Integration Technical Support Community (please make sure that any images or links posted do not have any personal information and meet all the Community Guidelines), or you can visit the Merchant Technical Support site and log in to open a ticket to technicians. You can also do both!

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

leadinfo1980
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have already raise a request with the technical support team but no solution yet 

Thanks 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.