Error when I buy something

JacquelineShonn
Contributor
Contributor
If anyone could help would be much appreciated! I’m going to buy something online! & everytime I go to check out with PayPal put all my details in & once I’m done that it’s saying “return to seller this can’t be done” something like that! And this has been happening all day. Could anyone help pls
Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JacquelineShonn 

new problem?

new account?

just one seller?

every seller / site?

funding source being used?

have you confirmed the funding sources?

have you any limitations?

are you in the US with that US account?

is it a currency issue?

have you verified your email address?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

JacquelineShonn
Contributor
Contributor
It’s not a new account I’ve brought previous things, It’s every seller! Every online shop that accepts PayPal, no limitations. I’m from Australia & it’s aud currency & yes I’ve confirmed my email 😕 tried to answer everything there to get more help. & it won’t let me confirm my number I’ve tried multiple times and it says “can’t do this right now” I don’t understand!
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JacquelineShonn 

If you are using the paypal app then you would have to confirm your phone number first.

If you are using paypal on another device then you would have to confirm your email address.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

JacquelineShonn
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve tried multiple times, I’m using PayPal on my phone! I’ve literally tried all day & it still won’t confirm & update it to my primary number. I’ve even tried on another device 😕 my Email is already verified, there’s no option to verify it again 😕
Login to Me Too

JacquelineShonn
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve just went back into my gmails to verify my gmail that is already verified. But I did that & it came up to verify your mobile number I did that. Went to verify it..put the code in & it says “we’re sorry.we couldn’t confirm you mobile number” 😕 anything else I could do pls
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JacquelineShonn 

Is the phone one issued in your country that can accept the texts paypal send to confirm it?

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Anpham1999
New Community Member

I recieved a invoice for good and service. Via the email name <removed> is this one come from paypal? or just a scam/fake one
Already shipped the product away so i really need some help to cancel it before delivery
Ty

@kernowlass @JacquelineShonn please help

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.