Error, purchase, no confirmation

Smaasten
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. First of all, sorry for my english. Now, friday morning i purchased a product via plugin boutique with my Paypal. Still being logged on from the night before where I tried to make the purchase, i tried again, this time with the money on my bank account and not the Paypal balance amount which it wouldnt choose. So on the last confirmation page where I can press "buy" i did, and right after it logged me out of Plugin Boutique, Maybe Because I tried the night before and it didnt log me automaticly out. And here is the thing... I got charged for the purchase in my bank. But i didnt get a confirmation from either plugin boutique or Paypal. After some hours i called Paypal who cannot see the charge, who told me to contact my bank. I called my bank who could see the amount being charged, but they could not cancel it or redrawn it as they need a mail from plugin boutique to cancel the order. I then wrote to plugin boutique who could not see the order anywhere, so they couldnt write to my bank. I have no Idea what to do, - my money is somewhere, and I Can't get them back 😞 Any Idea what to do ? Please help
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Smaasten,

I'm sorry to hear that there's a charge that shows on your bank account that does not show in your PayPal account. Typically, this would only happen if you used the guest checkout and entered your card information at the time of checkout. If it was not a debit card that was associated with your bank, the transaction should show up in the PayPal system. Was it a guest checkout payment?

Thank you!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.