Error paying with my paypal account.

Fabby1
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I'm getting an issue while trying to purchase a monthly 5€ subscription to "chordify.net" Currently I have 10€ available on my paypal account and whenever i try to do a purchase I get an error saying "Your payment is refused. Please try again." at the chechout page It says that I'm paying with my VISA prepaid card which I don't want to do. When I try switching my preferred way to pay online to my paypal balance I get an error saying "We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later." Please help me resolve this issue thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Fabby1 

You can use funds in your paypal balance as long as they are in the correct currency and not pending.

Also you needed to have made sure that you had the currency in your paypal balance marked as your primary currency for that transaction.

However for some transactions ie digital / virtual or higher risk Paypal or the site you are purchasing from will ask you to fund the purchase with a card instead.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.