Error message: This recipient accepts PayPal payments only through their website

Nadiyer
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I am trying to send money to an individual.  After typing email address and amount and I click continue I get an error message, The individual accepts PayPal payments only through their website. To Complete this payment please go to their website and follow their instructions, or email the recipient for instructions.  The individual does not know anything about a website.  Can someone offer possible help or solution please.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@Nadiyer

Unfortunately, PayPal accounts in the Netherlands Antilles are not able to receive funds transfers, only sending funds is possible.

Here is a PayPal link with details on account functions by country.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@Nadiyer

In which country is the recipient?

Login to Me Too

rnlms64
Contributor
Contributor

china

Login to Me Too

Nadiyer
Contributor
Contributor

She is in St. Marteen.

Login to Me Too
Solved

Oregon11
Advisor
Advisor

@Nadiyer

Unfortunately, PayPal accounts in the Netherlands Antilles are not able to receive funds transfers, only sending funds is possible.

Here is a PayPal link with details on account functions by country.

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside

Login to Me Too

esandbeyond
Contributor
Contributor

@Oregon11  I having the same issue.  I have a paypal me weblink setup.  I am based in the United Arab Emirates and from the link UAE are able to send and receive money.  I am checking with the sender but I believe they are located in Brazil.

Any help appreciated

Login to Me Too

Jbelden
New Community Member
This person is in the United States and I've sent money to them money times before
Login to Me Too

Adebere_Taiwo
New Community Member

Adebere_Taiwo
New Community Member
please how do I solved this problem no
Login to Me Too

SuzyHBuss

was this ever fixed?  I am in the UK and people in the UK trying to send me payment are getting this message.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.