Error in transaction

Rgt8
Contributor
Contributor

Error shown : Please verify the PayPal information provided and try again. If this error persists, contact PayPal or use an alternative payment method.

This error keeps showing up while trying to process a transaction in the IEEE official website. Same issue with some other users. Wanted to know if there was any problem. Hope this will be resolved as soon as possible.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Rgt8,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some payment issues. I'd recommend checking out the following Help Center article for Payment Declines to see if that may be helpful. If you're running into some verification issues, I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Narendar1
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Rgt8 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. It might be your facing an issue while making a payment. You can try using a different funding source. If your making payment using card, I would request you to try making payment using your bank account. If your still facing the same error. I would request you to contact merchant and check, what payment do they accept from their end.

I hope this helps! 

Narendar1

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.