cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: This seller doesn’t accept payments in your currency.

Contributor

Error: This seller doesn’t accept payments in your currency.

Hi, 

I am going to launch a dropshipping website. I'm based out of India and will be selling to USA.

I'll receive payment in USD. I have set the currency as USD and country as USA in woocommerce and PayPal account settings.

I'm facing two issues

1. While doing a test transaction with above setting, I'm receiving the following error. 

We’re sorry. This seller doesn’t accept payments in your currency. Please return to the seller and choose another way to pay.

paypal_issue.JPG

Whereas if I change Woocommerce currency to INR (Rupee) then the transaction goes through without any error.

2. Another issue I'm facing while transferring money from PayPal account to my Bank account. I have integrated my bank account which is already verified (accepted amount from PayPal and confirmed).

I am not able to withdraw money from Paypal to bank account.

paypal_transfer_issue.JPG

Please help me out to resolve these issue as my website launch is getting delayed due to this.

Thanks in advanced.

9 REPLIES 9
Contributor

Re: Error: This seller doesn’t accept payments in your currency.

Facing Both issues, plz provide a solution

Contributor

First in your own merchant account, you need to enable or add USD as currency.  Then it will be able to accept the USD payments.

New Community Member

Hi there,

I have already done this.

My account primary currency is USD.

From the setting -> selling tool -> Allow payments sent to me in a currency I do not hold:

Also set "Yes, accept and convert them to U.S. Dollars. "

then after I am getting the same error.

We’re sorry. This seller doesn’t accept payments in your currency. Please return to the seller and choose another way to pay.

We both are in the same situation, I am also in test phase, facing the same issue. Any solutions as of yet?
Contributor

I have mailed several times to PayPal But didn't received any answers.
Contributor

Yes same problem with me 😞

getting this message : This seller doesn’t accept payments in your currency.

Contributor

Is there any fix for this issue??
New Community Member

I am also facing the exact same problem with these 2 errors. But as the paypal payments is set to auto transfer I got the test payment in my bank account but withdrawimg it manually was showing an error of " something went wrong. please tey later." And this transaction was also possible only when I changed my primary currwncy as INR in both places i.e. paypal as well as my woocommerce storefront. My guesses are:--. 1.) Is it something to do with GST no., as I don't have GST no. Just thought of dropshipping and started working on it. As still paypal is showing notification for GST. 2. Is the paypal not accepting payment from my Indian debit card, though its international. 3. And while withdrawing the funds error is ridiculous. Can't get any solution related to it or wither of 2 errors. Even mailing paypal haven't helped me out as I am still awaiting their mail instead they threw me withAI based FAQ's answers which is ridiculous.. Any help from anyone is really needed. Please help. Thanks.
Contributor

Getting the same problem, and not able to find any solution.