cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: This seller doesn’t accept payments in your currency.

Contributor

Re: Error: This seller doesn’t accept payments in your currency.

Getting the same problem, and not able to find any solution.

Highlighted
Contributor

Hi there, I also have the same problem and I also thought the of same issues. Either related to GST or related to Indian debit card or else I strongly doubt that issue might be due to savings account number of bank which is not current account and is bouncing back with such errors. I also tried convwrting my currency to INR and everything went perfectly, untill at the end i.e. withdrawal process. It throws error and won't allow me to withdraw manually. But auto withdraws within 24 hours.. I had to stop my dropshipping store due to this error as no one is able to resolve this error i.e paypal is not able to answer anything and even local banks. I launche my store in 2019 october. Did some tesr payments with rrials and errors mentioned under this topic, with no resolution. So I had to srop my store from last 5 months. . Any help is really appreciated. "Please check whether anyone facing this problem have current account or savings account"? As answering it might rule out this error.
Highlighted

Me too
Highlighted

I am facing the exact same problem have been paying Shopify to find a solution to this problem but with no resolution for last months. I have reached out PayPal with not help. Please some help us here .. 

Highlighted
New Community Member

Hi,

I have also got this types of issue and tried to change all the settings as per suggestions but its not gone.
After that I changed website used currency USD to INR then re-tried and now it's working. So I'm thinking that integrated payment currency and receiving account country currency must be same.

Well it's solved for me but logically this restriction is wrong. Please do any thing for this issues Paypal Developer Community. 

Highlighted
New Community Member

@khilendra Your approach works but now all my products appear in INR whereas most of my customer are US based.  This affects buyer behavior. Any solution such that we can display and process payments in USD? 

Highlighted
New Community Member

I am facing the same problem. Did anyone find the solution for this?

Highlighted
Contributor

Have any one here solved this problem please replay its urgent.

Highlighted
Contributor

I am facing the same issue. Anyone have solution?

Highlighted
New Community Member