Error: This seller doesn’t accept payments in your currency.

Reetik
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

I am going to launch a dropshipping website. I'm based out of India and will be selling to USA.

I'll receive payment in USD. I have set the currency as USD and country as USA in woocommerce and PayPal account settings.

I'm facing two issues

1. While doing a test transaction with above setting, I'm receiving the following error. 

We’re sorry. This seller doesn’t accept payments in your currency. Please return to the seller and choose another way to pay.

paypal_issue.JPG

Whereas if I change Woocommerce currency to INR (Rupee) then the transaction goes through without any error.

2. Another issue I'm facing while transferring money from PayPal account to my Bank account. I have integrated my bank account which is already verified (accepted amount from PayPal and confirmed).

I am not able to withdraw money from Paypal to bank account.

<removed>

Please help me out to resolve these issue as my website launch is getting delayed due to this.

Thanks in advanced.

Login to Me Too
29 REPLIES 29

vihang_parekh
Contributor
Contributor
I am also facing the exact same problem with these 2 errors. But as the paypal payments is set to auto transfer I got the test payment in my bank account but withdrawimg it manually was showing an error of " something went wrong. please tey later." And this transaction was also possible only when I changed my primary currwncy as INR in both places i.e. paypal as well as my woocommerce storefront. My guesses are:--. 1.) Is it something to do with GST no., as I don't have GST no. Just thought of dropshipping and started working on it. As still paypal is showing notification for GST. 2. Is the paypal not accepting payment from my Indian debit card, though its international. 3. And while withdrawing the funds error is ridiculous. Can't get any solution related to it or wither of 2 errors. Even mailing paypal haven't helped me out as I am still awaiting their mail instead they threw me withAI based FAQ's answers which is ridiculous.. Any help from anyone is really needed. Please help. Thanks.
Login to Me Too

shyam4
Contributor
Contributor

Getting the same problem, and not able to find any solution.

Login to Me Too

vihang_parekh
Contributor
Contributor
Hi there, I also have the same problem and I also thought the of same issues. Either related to GST or related to Indian debit card or else I strongly doubt that issue might be due to savings account number of bank which is not current account and is bouncing back with such errors. I also tried convwrting my currency to INR and everything went perfectly, untill at the end i.e. withdrawal process. It throws error and won't allow me to withdraw manually. But auto withdraws within 24 hours.. I had to stop my dropshipping store due to this error as no one is able to resolve this error i.e paypal is not able to answer anything and even local banks. I launche my store in 2019 october. Did some tesr payments with rrials and errors mentioned under this topic, with no resolution. So I had to srop my store from last 5 months. . Any help is really appreciated. "Please check whether anyone facing this problem have current account or savings account"? As answering it might rule out this error.
Login to Me Too

azra5615

abhijit001

I am facing the exact same problem have been paying Shopify to find a solution to this problem but with no resolution for last months. I have reached out PayPal with not help. Please some help us here .. 

Login to Me Too

khilendra
New Community Member

Hi,

I have also got this types of issue and tried to change all the settings as per suggestions but its not gone.
After that I changed website used currency USD to INR then re-tried and now it's working. So I'm thinking that integrated payment currency and receiving account country currency must be same.

Well it's solved for me but logically this restriction is wrong. Please do any thing for this issues Paypal Developer Community. 

Login to Me Too

AnkC1
New Community Member

@khilendra Your approach works but now all my products appear in INR whereas most of my customer are US based.  This affects buyer behavior. Any solution such that we can display and process payments in USD? 

Login to Me Too

Sri9
New Community Member

I am facing the same problem. Did anyone find the solution for this?

Login to Me Too

jithinjdrkni
Contributor
Contributor

Have any one here solved this problem please replay its urgent.

Login to Me Too

bodkedd
Contributor
Contributor

I am facing the same issue. Anyone have solution?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.