Error : This recipient accepts paypal payments only through their website , Egypt

MtMakary
New Community Member

Iam from Egypt having a personal paypal account and trying to receive payments from someone in the us , everytime he try to send me any payments he got the error : 
This recipient accepts paypal payments only through their website , to complete the payment please go to their website and follow their instructions , or email the recipient for instructions. 
i have checked the supported countries from this link : 
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_display-country-functionality-outside&dispatch=5885d80a13...
and Egypt can Receive funds quickly from anyone with an email address in the 203 countries and regions that accept PayPal. 

what can i do ?? Please HELP.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Dian

Hi @MtMakary

Thanks for asking your question here. You should be able to receive payments in Egypt. In order to receive payments the account would need to be verified and 'Autosweep' needs to be enabled. I would advise contacting us again so that we can check the account for you. 

If you are able to receive payments from other people the issue might be on the sender's side. 

You can contact us through the 'Help & contact' link at the bottom of each page or through Twitter and Facebook

Dian 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.