Error - Paypal took money from wallet instead of just CC

Me-Dan
Contributor
Contributor

Someone - PLAESE HELP ! ! !

There was a error made when making payment - whose error I do not know. I selected that a payment be made in full using a Credit Card, however the payment was processed using funds in Paypal wallet and the balance charged to the Credit Card. When I noticed this mistake, I immediately contacted the vendor and cancelled the order, requesting a refund. Which the vendor did asap, however I did not receive all the cash back into my Paypal wallet account . Contacted Paypal representative via chat about the situation and issue. The Paypal representative thought my complaint just had to do with the vendor not returning the money - NOT that there was a problem with how the payment was taken from my Paypal account. I was continually informed that the difference in the return cash was because of the exchange rate from EU to USD. Which leads to the existing problem, I would appreciate some help with. . . While I did get a full refund to the Credit card - How do I get any assistance in rectifying this situation and the main issue of having money taken from Paypal wallet instead of total amount charged to CC, including receiving a full refund of the money taken from the Paypal wallet? Who do I need to contact. Ahead of time, let me say - Thank you.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.