Emails of payment, but doesnt show in account

tweeter167
New Community Member

I received 2 emails this morning about receiving payment , and neither has showed up in my account.  Is there anything I can do, of is the system slow?

Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

SH204
Contributor
Contributor

Same here.

Payment made by buyer today, he sent screenshot of the confirmation, I received an email stating I have received a payment. But in my account activity the transaction is not displayed, nor are the funds displaying in my balance. If I click on "Get the Detail" in the Paypal "You've Got Money" email it takes me to the Paypal website and displays the transaction in full. Gremlins at work methinks. Needs to be sorted though as I had to let the guy take the goods as he was adamant that he had paid, and I had the confirmation email to say that he had too.

Login to Me Too

cosmicray
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same exact problem. Payment does not appear in list of payments, nor does the amount count towards my balance. If I click from the link in the payment notification email, I can see the payment details, but no other method is displaying it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.