Economic impact payment missing....

Drainbolt
Contributor
Contributor
I used the non filers enter payment info here and it was sent and approved. I gave the IRS my PayPal account number and routing number to deposit my relief there. Finally the IRS said it was granted and is scheduled to be deposited in the PayPal account on April 30, 2020. I have been checking my account and the where's my payment twice a day. It's still not in my account. I've tried talking to everyone involved (Wells Fargo, message help on PayPal, checked everything the IRS website). Still no avail. I do not have an account with Wells Fargo, and when I call them I must provide my account nnumber.I tried my PayPal account number, but it isn't the same. Where's my money???? Where did it go after it left the IRS? I'm lost and really getting irritated. What can I do to figure this out? Who can I talk to that will explain this? I understand that Wells Fargo could keep it for 3-5 days. And PayPal the same. But it was deposited 8 days ago! Someone please help. I desperately need this money! Thank you
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Drainbolt
Contributor
Contributor
Any advice? Anyone?????
Login to Me Too

RosalieM
Contributor
Contributor
They are doing this too a lot of people. You are not the only one look for the stimulus topic and u will find 180 pages from people not getting there money
Login to Me Too

Drainbolt
Contributor
Contributor
So what are we going to do? File a lawsuit? I have already begun the process.
Login to Me Too

RosalieM
Contributor
Contributor
That’s probably gonna be your best bet. almost everyone who’s use PayPal for direct deposit on the stimulus hasMy gotten anything
Login to Me Too

Drainbolt
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you
Login to Me Too

KAS1982
Contributor
Contributor
I am having the same problem. and getting no where. . complete BS my stimulas payment was sent to my pay pal on 4/27/2020. and still nothing.. paypal has no info .. I just recieved the letter from its.. stating my impact payment was sent out last month. .. I am.so disappointed with paypal .. how the heck did our payments get lost
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.