Echeck

TEbird
New Community Member

I have a bank account and credit card linked to my PP acct.  I have a couple of PP accts and have never had this issue.  I am forwarding money to another acct and it is automatically sending an echeck.  Why?  I want a direct transfer. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TEbird

You are only allowed x2 paypal accounts if x1 is business and the other x1 is personal.

If you have 2 of the same type you risk all being permanently limited  Smiley Surprised

If you are sending a 'gift' friends / family payment to your other account then then paypal does not credit that account in advance as it does when you pay someone,  often you take the wait for the funds to transfer from your bank account to paypal > to the other account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@TEbird

You are only allowed x2 paypal accounts if x1 is business and the other x1 is personal.

If you have 2 of the same type you risk all being permanently limited  Smiley Surprised

If you are sending a 'gift' friends / family payment to your other account then then paypal does not credit that account in advance as it does when you pay someone,  often you take the wait for the funds to transfer from your bank account to paypal > to the other account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.