Ebay selling fees refused by PayPal

solihull63
Contributor
Contributor

I sold some stuff on Ebay recently, first time for a few years.  The proceeds arrived eventually in my PayPal account and I withdrew them.  I've now had an email from Ebay telling me that my agreement with PayPal to use my bank account for payments is no longer valid and to pay their fees immediately.  They have also cancelled PayPal as my method of payment.  I have checked with my bank whether my direct debit authority in favour of PayPal is still in place, which it is, so PayPal's actions are a mystery and a damned nuisance.  I've looked at the options available for reporting this issue and they are useless in this case.  I just can't be bothered sorting this and will not use PayPal again unless someone is able to suggest a way of resolving this. Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @solihull63,

I'm sorry to hear that your billing agreement with eBay is not still active. If there was a declined charge, that may have caused the issue. You can view and manage your active billing agreements by following these steps. If you need to reestablish your billing agreement with eBay, you'd have to re-initiate it on the eBay website by re-linking your PayPal account.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.