Ebay refund problem

crashprune173
Contributor
Contributor

So I bought an item off eBay, recieved it and it developed a fault, I started a return and accepted a partial refund, I payed by debit card, once I accepted the refund paypal sent me an email with the confirmation but when I press see details, it fowards me to a paypal page  " This page cannot be found"

And there is no record of the refund on my paypal account summary, only the email confirmation

Will my refund simply go back on my debit card after a couple days or has something gone wrong here?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@crashprune173 

Keep an eye on the debit card account. Refunds to cards take about a week, up to 30 days depending on your card issuer. Also look up the original transaction in your PayPal account activity page and click on it to check if there is a reference to the refund transaction in it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@crashprune173 

Keep an eye on the debit card account. Refunds to cards take about a week, up to 30 days depending on your card issuer. Also look up the original transaction in your PayPal account activity page and click on it to check if there is a reference to the refund transaction in it.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.