Ebay not processing any of my Paypal options, keeps telling me to chose another option.

DeniseDrake
Contributor
Contributor

Everything has been fine for years and years, now, all of a sudden, I can't buy anything? The last transactions took place on the 15th when Ebay took their money and I made a sale as well. I am trying to buy 7 different items in my cart, and have tried them all, together, separate (actually, one is in CAD and the rest is USD, so they can't be done together anyways), every time I try it says ----- 

Sorry, this payment option isn't available. Here are your options:

• Select a different payment option.
  • Contact PayPal customer service to resolve this issue.

I have contacted Paypal, the basically said the same thing, try another option?

Well, i have tried using my balance, my Bank (verified) and all my Credit Cards to no avail, I even tried entering the credit card info on the checkout screen, to see if that would work, but the same response.

I have no idea what is going on and the items I have been trying to buy will probably not be available soon.

Anyone else having these issues?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi DeniseDrake,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community!

I am sorry to hear about this inconvenience. To provide one of the safest online payment methods, our security program considers a variety of factors at each transaction to keep you safe and, occasionally, we must change a payment method as a matter of security.

You can try clearing your cache and cookies, deleting your browser history and waiting for 48 hours without accessing your account to let the system reset. This may help you solve the issue! If this does not work, I would recommend contacting our Customer Service again. 

If you would like to call in, you can find the correct phone number for your country by clicking 'Help & Contact' at the bottom of the PayPal homepage and by clicking 'Contact us' and then 'Call us'. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPalUK) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps!

Martina 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.