Ebay buyers cannot buy my item

6guitars
Contributor
Contributor

For over 2 weeks at least 5 different buyer have tried to purchase a motherboard from me. They get an error that says " says payment did not go through, check details"  I cannot confirm that this is the exact message. All are based in Canada, so am I. All buyers are able to buy other items. I have spoken with Ebay and PayPal  several times. The buyers have spoken with both also. The buyers are told that it's a issue with my accounts and I'm told that it's an issue with the buyers. Using logic ( I'm a trained programmer and former computer support agent)  I cannot believe that 5 people have the same issue. I spoke to a Ebay agent two nights ago and he lend me to believe that he would open a ticket to second level. I did not hear anything since nor a confirmation. Today I spoke with Ebay again. Today's agent didn't seem to see any evidence of a ticket. He did tell me that the buyers were getting an " transaction refusal"  I cancelled my sale yesterday and re-posted it. The same problem persists. No one seems to be helping me. Neither PayPal nor Ebay.  Has anyone ever encountered this? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.