Ebay Status is penidng and my bank account is low due to Paypal deducting chunks repeatedly!

Mirv07
Contributor
Contributor

Save my money not my soul, I really need help and any sort of explanation about this dilemma. Everything was fine, I bought over 12 items on E bay for over 300 bucks and when I bought 2 more items the E bay status of my transaction was pending. I went to pay pal to check the status but in the summary there was no evidence of a transaction. I went back to check my bank account and I was shocked to find out that more than necessary was being deducted from it.  I then sent an email to customer services and went back to check my bank account and more chunks of cash had been deducted? I was so gobsmacked that I quickly removed my visa debit card from my Pay pal wallet and here I am. Should I add my card back again so that pay pal can refund me the unnecessary money they have deducted from my bank or? Can someone tell me what in tar's name is going on? Is Pay pal actually stealing from me or is there a giant bug that needs to be squashed in Pay pal or something? 0-O

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.