Ebay Purchase problem/question

lylesh
Contributor
Contributor

could this be the cause of "Unfortunately, we can't process your payment."?  It probably thinks I want to pay from my paypal wallet/balance, which has no money, but my debit card and my moms cards THEMSELF have money, since we both share the account. Atleast for me this seems to be the annoying problem I keep getting when trying to confirm payment on ebay. Here's a picture of it, this recently popped up and could be the cause of why my purchase won't go through, I want it to take money from my debit card on wells fargo, through paypal and on ebay, instead of paypal wallet. when it says "Paypal wallet" does it make any difference? I dont have any money in my balance but I do in my debit card that i'm trying to pay with on ebay, and through paypal. This could be what's causing it I guess, any solution? should I remove my payment method on ebay and add it again? if so idk how2019-01-18 20_41_29-Clipboard.jpg

This is the annoying error I'm getting 😕  2019-01-18 20_46_53-Checkout.jpg

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lylesh

Just change the dot and put it next to the card you want to use instead of your paypal balance / wallet.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

lylesh
Contributor
Contributor

the card that is selected is the one I want to pay with, but I've never seen the "paypal wallet" option there. when it wasn't there, all purchases went through. That's only if i remember correctly. I heard on another threadat someone said paypal things I'm not the account holder on ebay or it's a suspicious transaction or something and they're trying to stop the purchase. What does this "paypal wallet" do anyway? I just want to pay using my debit card and through paypal, not with any "wallet." I think that could be why, since my wallet doesn't have any money, but my debit card does in my bank which is wells fargo.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lylesh

Paying via your 'wallet' means using funds already in your paypal account balance.

If you have no funds in your balance or don't want to use them then just swap the dot to the card you want to use instead.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.