ERROR WHEN LINKING PAYPAL TO STREAMLABS

juannaim13
New Community Member

So yea the problem here is, i'm trying to start out as a streamer, but i cant seem to link my paypal account to my streamlabs. Everytime i try it pops out this error. I'm from Malaysia btw if that helps. IDK if it has anything to do with my region bcs my friend set it up on her stream and it works fine. I tried searching everywhere for a solution but i cant find any. Please help! Oh and thank you in advanceerror.png

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

SAMANTHA4307
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the same exact issue except I am in Jamaica. Hopefully someone will see this.

Login to Me Too

DimDisaster
New Community Member

Hello, sorry I know this topic is old but did you manage to fix it ? I'm having the same issue and it's driving me crazy.

Login to Me Too

TraVon273
New Community Member

i am so mad it is still doing it to this day

Login to Me Too

SAMANTHA4307
Contributor
Contributor

Once youve entered your paypal email into streamlabs it should be connected, I think where I got confused was trying to use the integration thing with streamlabs, if you just connect al PayPal account selecting the PayPal [LEGACY] option it should work just fine, regardless of country

my donos go straight to my paypal

(fyi, change your paypal to a business account so your full name doesnt show up on the receipt of the sendee)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.